The ICS line of cartridge filter solutions is designed from the ground up with quality, reliability and results in mind. You can count of ICS solutions to reliably treat water quality problems for years to come. Capable of treating up to 15 GPM with 1” connections ICS solutions are built from NSF approved components with cartridge filters specially designed for long lasting dependable results.
Where budget or space are a concern the ICS Solutions are a great alternative to our fully automatic CASCADIAN® Professional Solutions. For more information visit www.CascadianWater.com.
ICS Solution Benefits:
• Systems are fully assembled and ready install.
• Easily install just about anywhere - no power or drain required.
• Large filters result in fewer filter cartridge changes and less maintenance.
• Easy Maintenance – simply change the cartridges in a few minutes.
• Mineral / Hardness Deposits• Orange, Red, Brown, Black and Blue Stains• Etching and Pitting• Bad Taste and Odor• Chlorine Taste and Odor• Low pH Problems• Sediment and Solids• Cloudy Turbid Water• Appliance / Pipe Corrosion
Which ICS do you need?
Use this table to easily identify which ICS addresses your water quality problems.
CASCADIAN® ICS - Systems
ICS Integrated cartridge solutions come with either one, two or three cartridge filters and each is designed for specific problems. ICS solutions are the best alternative available to our fully automatic CASCADIAN® Professional Solutions.
Single Filter Solutions
- S5 – Sediment filtration down to 5 microns
- P06 – PolyHalt™ iron, manganese, hardness, etching, pipe protection – 6 gpm
- P12 – PolyHalt™ iron, manganese, hardness, etching, pipe protection – 12 gpm
Double Filter Solutions
- SP06 – Sediment with PolyHalt™ iron, manganese, hardness, etching, pipe protection – 6 gpm max
- SP12 – Sediment with PolyHalt™ iron, manganese, hardness, etching, pipe protection – 12 gpm max
- SS51– Sediment filtration 50 to 1 micron
- SS75 – Sediment filtration 75 to 5 micron
- SI – Sediment and soluble Iron
- SIT – Sediment, soluble iron, taste and odor
- ST – Sediment, taste and odor
- TO – Taste and odor
Triple Filter Solutions
- SIP - Sediment, Soluble Iron with PolyHalt®
- SIT - Sediment, Soluble Iron, Taste and Odor
- PWC06 - PWC12 - Sediment, Taste & Odor with PolyHalt® 6 or 12 gpm
All ICS Solutions come with a filter wrench and an extra O-ring and lubricant. All two and three filter solutions are pre-assembled and leak tested.
Polyhalt, water, treatment, culligan, kinetico, eco, rayne, siemens, us filter, ge, ics, integrated cartridge solutions, pure, cascadianwater.com, O3 Water, O3 Water Systems, cascadian, FreshPoint, UF, U440, filter, softener, CHTC, AcidFIX, ArsenicTRAP, CHTC, FluorideTRAP, NitrateTRAP, OrganicTRAP, OxiMax, SuperPOLISH, SuperTRAP, Pinnacle, WA, Washington, OR, Oregon, AK, Alaska, ID, Idaho, BC, British Columbia, Seattle, Spokane